Wanted: 8 lug center caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a full or partial set of chrome 8 lug center caps in good condition. GMC preferred but will accept Chevy. The picture below is from an active eBay listing. These are a little too rough.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thank you.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pik n pull, local treasure yards.
Yeah, I’ve tried that monthly this year. 8 lugs are few and far between at the salvage yards by me. If there are any they aren’t in serviceable condition.

Anyways, I found reproductions online for GMC. They sell 3M backed center cap badges with bow ties on them. I’m going to pay via CC because I’m not sure how legit it is.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ll Havta see what I have. I know I have a set of f’n mint chrome ones but cant remember if they are Chevy or GMC. Not that it matters since can get new stickers. I have a bunch of black ones, n some other chrome but not sure on condition.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At the end of year swap meet Nov 5, there was some caps, trim rings, GM stuff for sale. Do you any those close to you ?
There is a big one fills the whole county fairgrounds. The model A club sponsors it. Big kick off start the year in January.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Looking for a full or partial set of chrome 8 lug center caps in good condition. GMC preferred but will accept Chevy. The picture below is from an active eBay listing. These are a little too rough.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thank you.
That's what the ones at the yards here look like...if the truck still has em! Good ones usually go quickly; I've been looking for another set for Rawhide.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll Havta see what I have. I know I have a set of f’n mint chrome ones but cant remember if they are Chevy or GMC. Not that it matters since can get new stickers. I have a bunch of black ones, n some other chrome but not sure on condition.
Might take you up on that if this website doesn't deliver. I just got a black set today, too.
At the end of year swap meet Nov 5, there was some caps, trim rings, GM stuff for sale. Do you any those close to you ?
There is a big one fills the whole county fairgrounds. The model A club sponsors it. Big kick off start the year in January.
Sometimes, yes. There is a big one in Jefferson, WI twice a year. Didn’t get a chance to go. Usually there is one vendor with 400 parts. I’m going next year.
I might be getting some GMT-800 caps in an auction lot. Would that be of any interest to you?
No thanks, appreciate it though. Maybe if I had a set of PY0s. Again, thank you!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Might take you up on that if this website doesn't deliver. I just got a black set today, too.

Sometimes, yes. There is a big one in Jefferson, WI twice a year. Didn’t get a chance to go. Usually there is one vendor with 400 parts. I’m going next year.

No thanks, appreciate it though. Maybe if I had a set of PY0s. Again, thank you!
PY0s look better with the 400 caps on them in my humble opinion....I think the 800 ones are too busy looking with all their fins and nooks and crannies to catch dirt. And if you have the lug nuts with the threads on them already, the plastic nut covers are the same on both caps.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
PY0s look better with the 400 caps on them in my humble opinion....I think the 800 ones are too busy looking with all their fins and nooks and crannies to catch dirt. And if you have the lug nuts with the threads on them already, the plastic nut covers are the same on both caps.
I agree with you on the 800 caps. They are a bit too busy and harsh. I hope you find a set of PY0s soon. Rawhide definitely needs them. How is the Burb doing?