Black 8 lug center caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for 2 GMC black center caps, late 90s style that uses the black plastic caps to keep them on. Also looking for 2 dually black caps for the rear, late 90s as well. And a complete set (4) for Chevy, again, black late 90s style. Don't really need the caps, but will take em. Lemme know price and shipping. I can get a pic of what I want if need.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't need the fronts, just the rears. They are deeper than standard SRW ones. The lugnut covers or caps, whatever wanna call em lol

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't need the fronts, just the rears. They are deeper than standard SRW ones. The lugnut covers or caps, whatever wanna call em lol
OK. I'll have to check the garage, I know where I have them, just gotta go be sure they didn't get chucked. Think I broke my big toe this morning so there's that.. little tough to walk at the moment :( anyway if I have them and I'm pretty sure I do, they're yours for whatever shipping cost is, will probably fit in a flat rate box. PM me your addy

Richard