Looking for center console for 95+ 60/40 bench seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowfivespeed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've looked through eBay, Marketplace, CL, local junkyards and the classifieds here but no luck. Looking for the gray cloth center console/jump seat. I would be open to using another color, but really looking for the plastic to be in nice shape. Located in OH, but willing to travel a ways or pay shipping for the right one. If you've seen on eBay, online or otherwise, drop that here too.

Thanks!
TDM

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The jump seat is a separate seat, between to individual seats. 60-40 is a complete seat, no jump seat.It's not a console, it's a center arm rest. Are available in different styles.
40-20-40 two individual seats , narrow jump fold down center. Console is separate unit, attached to floor normally, or overhead.

slowfivespeed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I snagged a mint maroon one for $170. They are getting pricey. In ‘22 you used to be able to get them for around $100

slowfivespeed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@fancyTBI Have you seen these online? Seems handy, but would definitely get in the way for a manual, might rattle when in the up position.

Attachments

• IMG_9798.png
    IMG_9798.png
    723.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9799.png
    IMG_9799.png
    438.8 KB · Views: 3

slowfivespeed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally found one at a local yard.. $25! I appreciate your guys' help anyway, now to shine it up and install. I'm just looking for the clipboard piece, possibly even more rare
You must be registered for see images attach