Long Time Lurker Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matslp488

Reaction score
Hello... I had this account since 2012 and since then I’ve only done some reading every now and then... some good info here.. anyways just introducing myself from South TX 956 area... love these trucks especially the 96-98s: Last gmt400 owned a 98 ext cab 5.7.... sold a while back but been on the look out for another 98 single cab to start a new project...

You must be registered for see images attach

matslp488

Reaction score
A couple more pics of my high school rig...

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Uhmmm...Welcome?
6 years. Almost to the day! That's a lotta lurkin'!
I could never hold my tongue that long. You've seen my posts.

matslp488

Reaction score
Lol yeah.. I’ve changed a few phones so my passwords kept getting lost and I don’t check out my personal emails that much...

matslp488

Reaction score
It’s actually a 2010 Silverado hood.. you get a hood, trim the top part that pops up and weld it and molded on top of your regular c1500 hood... it’s a little harder done than said but do able... can also be done with an HD hood with the vortec louvers on the sides, but at the time that I did it those where harder to come by and I actually got the 2010 hood free from a wrecked silvy

Last edited: