That didn’t last long….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to me. I joined up probably a year ago after rescuing my son-in-laws ‘95 Sierra. About 9 months ago I sold it to a friend and bought myself a brand new ‘23 Sierra. Sadly, every few months since then I’ve gone to his house to help him work on various other projects. Every time I saw the ‘95 sitting in his garage I’ve missed it. This morning I finally told him I wanted it back. Guess that’s happening later this week.

I am allowed to have two, right? Here’s a pic I took of it going away last year. Next picture will be of it pointed in the other direction….
You must be registered for see images attach
Welcome back. I knew when you sold it you’d miss it!

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for :3811797817_8d685371 , now all think about is 55 GMC with 409, Hurst shift Muncie 4 speed, I custom curved the shift handle to clear the bench seat ,as the shifter mount ended up under the edge of the bench seat. ( Right between the legs of the person in the middle, it was high s' cool, ) and the 67 Chevelle, 396 4 speed. My cousin and I rebuilt to 427 specs.
High school was fun. Long ago.....

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
There are a few I'd like to have back.....
Dad's 55 Chevy mild custom 2 door hardtop
'90 GMC R2500 square body Burb, TBI 350
Dad's 75 GMC Sierra Classic longbed
And a 72 Monte Carlo, in much better shape than the 70/72 mixed up car I had.