That didn’t last long….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

any4xx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to me. I joined up probably a year ago after rescuing my son-in-laws ‘95 Sierra. About 9 months ago I sold it to a friend and bought myself a brand new ‘23 Sierra. Sadly, every few months since then I’ve gone to his house to help him work on various other projects. Every time I saw the ‘95 sitting in his garage I’ve missed it. This morning I finally told him I wanted it back. Guess that’s happening later this week.

I am allowed to have two, right? Here’s a pic I took of it going away last year. Next picture will be of it pointed in the other direction….
You must be registered for see images attach

any4xx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to me. I joined up probably a year ago after rescuing my son-in-laws ‘95 Sierra. About 9 months ago I sold it to a friend and bought myself a brand new ‘23 Sierra. Sadly, every few months since then I’ve gone to his house to help him work on various other projects. Every time I saw the ‘95 sitting in his garage I’ve missed it. This morning I finally told him I wanted it back. Guess that’s happening later this week.

I am allowed to have two, right? Here’s a pic I took of it going away last year. Next picture will be of it pointed in the other direction….
You must be registered for see images attach

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thankfully, no rust around AZ area. Welcome back to the forum from Oregon.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Not trucks for me. I realized, this morning, that my girl's 1990 K2500 was new the same year I had my new 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy. I got married that year and went to the 50th anniversary Sturgis run with that bike. That year, all FatBoy bikes were silver tanks, silver fenders and silver frames. I miss that bike.

Don't get me wrong. I wish I had my brand new 1988 K1500 pickup truck too and my new 1996 Tahoe Sport. I am just glad to have the 1990 K2500.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Welcome back! Its rare that a treasured vehicle makes its way back to a familiar garage.