LMC truck body parts. Anyone buy from them??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FUNINMUD

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my truck needs some TLC. Big thanks for salt on the roads up here over the years and wheeling.

Anyways I need some cab corners and fenders. Anyone buy from LMC, how are the quality of their fenders?? Don't want to change em again in 2 years if possible.

Thanks for input!!!

Reaction score
My dad bought all of his sheetmetal parts for his 86' gmc from them. They are good quality, definantly better than the overseas stuff. My uncle has been a body man for over 30 years and did the work on my dads truck, he uses lmc parts when he can. He couldn't stress enough before you paint/install the parts, take the time and undercoat/seal all the inside surfaces.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Heyy!
your from Sudbury too? first time i meet someone online like this in the same town as me lol I bought my fenders off a guy that bought his at Sudbury auto body and suply. The fenders actually fit really nice, alittle bit lining up to do, but just like any other body panel. You can buy all the body panels there for practicly the same price, but you end up having free shipping and parts get there normally within the week or so.

FUNINMUD

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, i'm in Sudbury. Might have seen my junk around town. lol
I will go check them out, didn't really think of them. Will see how the fenders they sell compare. Want to avoid the pure china cheap rot off in a month thing. :)

T4L, thanks for experience.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From my experience they are ok, but I have bought my fenders and actual panels from a place called keystone auto parts, but that is in milwaukee wi. I would also check browns of 2 rivers. Even though it is in wisconsin they do have some very nice aftermarket parts as well. I do too work in a body shop, it is a tractor one but for all of the side jobs the guys and I do at work, that is where we go.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
LMC is good, but you can ALWAYS find the same part cheaper elsewhere. I like discountbodyparts.com

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
My buddies dad used cheap Parts Plus crap when he put doors, hood and fenders on his 78' scottsdale, and they didn't line up for ****.

So if LMC is a little extra $$, it's worth it.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
around here craigslist regularly has good oem used fenders and somtimes doors. i prefer that over lighter gauge aftermarket stuff, especialy doors.