LMC truck body parts. Anyone buy from them??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fallsey

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMC Parts are good, I'm in New Liskeard and I ordered hard to get parts from them. Maslak also has fenders cheap and were good quality when i needed one 10 years ago.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here in sudbury, Sudbury auto body deals with Keystone parts. its a huge aftermarket retailler.

keystone parts are cheap (junk), they changed to llq, and are a little better but higher priced

Fallsey

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMC parts are actually cheap in comparison to what is available to us in Canada. My order was around $340, shipping was another $190, but that was right to my door and did not stop at the border, so I did not have to pay customs an duty charges.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Ontario new liskeard? I travel there from sudbury all the time! Very nice little town. Its nice to see more canada members on here!
LMC Parts are good, I'm in New Liskeard and I ordered hard to get parts from them. Maslak also has fenders cheap and were good quality when i needed one 10 years ago.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
my previous truck 94 ECLB i ordered my body parts from Classic Industries. i was impressed with the quality and fit, and definitely more affordable than LMC...dont get me wrong they have the parts on demand squared away, but want way too much considereing they offer the same product that other companies do for considerably less....also check with Rock Auto. a friend ordered his front end parts from there for his Suburban

Fallsey

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ontario new liskeard? I travel there from sudbury all the time! Very nice little town. Its nice to see more canada members on here!

Yessir, New Liskeard, Ont. I've spent 21 years living here and I love it. I lived in Sudbury for 2 years, North Bay for 2 years, and Toronto for 2 years. I will probably end up back in Sudbury soon though, lots of good jobs in my field and lots to do in Sudbury.