Little bit of bass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im not looking for anything yet.
It was just a idea that could help people out like me that can only wood work with crayons and stretchy china tape measure.
Pre cut kit from a known GMT400 guy might make ya a few extra bucks.
I would be willing to build and ship, with or without upholstery. If I'm shipping in pieces or built, it all weighs the same. So, shipping in pretty much the same. And if I assemble I'm gonna do the small things that make a great box (shape, airflow, bracing, port manipulation, etc...).
A few extra bucks is always cool, but my day job has me silly busy, my 2nd gig with the pro audio company is in full effect with festivals, and any spare time is used on my race truck......... So, it would be something I would provide to members only, and on an as needed basis. Basically I'd stick build each order, when it's ordered.

Just let me know.....

LVJJJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wh4... excellent work. I play bass and have been building bass enclosures since 1965. Always plywood, didn't have MDF back then. Of course mine were rather large (2' x 3') to handle 15" JBL speakers. Always used two speakers, I think I would have blown the back out of a MDF cabinet. I just cut rectangular pieces and didn't worry about sanding the edges. One reason not to sand that we played so loud that the cabnets would literally walk around the stage and we have nail them down, lots of nail holes over time. Now I'm getting even more volume out of two 25 watt Fender amps with 10" speakers in bass reflex cabnets. Looks like you have ported yours along the side, that box should sound great.