No fan of computer controlled vehicles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCBurb99

Reaction score
I know this question has been asked several times on here, but needing some advice and info. I have a 99 GMC Suburban SLT 2wd, vortec 350 with MSD Distributor, Volant CAI, shorty headers, catless Jegs pipe with o2 bungs, into Borla exhaust. I upgraded the spider to the MPFI and it just went bad. I went with a cheap one off eBay and should’ve spent a little more and got a Delphi or ACDelco. Anyways since I’m tearing it back apart I thought I might as well go a little further and put a cam, upgrade the valve springs, go with PRW roller tip rockers, Cloyes single roller timing set, plus going with the fiveomotorsports upgraded MPFI with 30 lb injectors, cleaning/porting the lower plenum, then have the pcm sent off to pcm performance for the tune. Now I’m keeping the factory TC and the 4l60e has been gutted and replaced with all Sonnax insides. I was thinking of the 350/357 cam, but wondered how the injection and how the factory tc would work with that cam? Just wanting something with a little more power and some exhaust tone for now until the engine gets pulled later in the future for a Smeding 383. Thanks in advance for any info or advice.