lifting a 2wd...worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

antmike

Reaction score
I want to put a lift on my 2wd c1500....question is is it worth it? Or am i just throwing money away? I'm thinking a 4 our 6 inch lift with an eaton locker in the rear..opinions?

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
they look badass but there isnt much you can do with a lifted 2wd beside back roads or a little off road trail so i would say mainly for looks i wouldnt mind having one so id say go for it

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well it depends. If you want to go offroading then get a 4wd. But if you just want the look but know you'll never be doing any offroading then it is worth it. I love the way my lifted 2wd looks but I also have a 4wd for when I know I'm going to be offroading.

antmike

Reaction score
Should i go with body lift or suspension? Seeing ass how i mostly only do backroads and trail

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
id go suspention like hunter more ground clearence and it looks alot cleaner

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
You could always do both suspension and body! But suspension before body lift of coarse.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It really depends on where you live and want to do with the truck. Have you thought about selling the truck and buying a 4x4?