Worth with 3 inch lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I know it is bad to assume things but I would be shocked if you did not know the story of mayhem some time after the death of euronymous some one acquired it and it got renamed to neseblod records

Last edited:

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Done right a lifted truck will just as it did when it was stock. I had a couple lifted Tahoe’s, one 6” and one 4”. Once I put shocks on the 6” wouldn’t know it was lifted. They both road and handled (well almost) as a stock truck. But if you really wanna 35s, then crank the bars to level it then stuff 35s on the stock rims. Might have to trim bumper ends a wee, but nothing done right will harm anything.

Tall-e-nuff

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm using 285/75/16's and the ride is great but, yes looks and that slight extra lift without changing drive shafts and more is the enticement to me. Trusk only has 150K on it, I'm in Canada, the the undercarriage is awesome. Tight and clean. I've got all tools and a lift to lift it off the ground. As I'm in no rush and I can take weeks if I want to do it too. It's a grand to have someone else do it and I figure I could us the cash more.