Lifted Crew Cab 454!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
hardware store I'm gona ask to cut down o hours there this summer though so i can have time to buy and sell stuff and work on mowers and pick rock bail hay and such

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
hardware store I'm gona ask to cut down o hours there this summer though so i can have time to buy and sell stuff and work on mowers and pick rock bail hay and such

What's working on mowers like? Do you work for a company or a family business thing?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
me and my dad have been doing it for the last 5 summer kinda made a name for ourselves as the local mower guys we go to auctions all over the state and buy and sell and also fix other peoples theres never less than 20 mowers in our possession

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
me and my dad have been doing it for the last 5 summer kinda made a name for ourselves as the local mower guys we go to auctions all over the state and buy and sell and also fix other peoples theres never less than 20 mowers in our possession

what kind of mowers you guys mess with? You sound like my cousin he has around 30 riding mowers at his house.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

Doeasn't sound too bad :shrug:

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mostly deeres but we collect wheel horses but mostly stick to buying and selling deeres

My cousin deals with simplicity, cub cadet, duetz allis, sears, and I think he has a few wheel horse too. oh and some bolens. He loves his duetz allis' though enough that he got the duetz logo tattooed on his arm.