Let's talk headlights...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Amazing how so many people on here buy Ebay crap then say they hate it, but people are still attracted to buying it.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Amazing how so many people on here buy Ebay crap then say they hate it, but people are still attracted to buying it.

I know that quite a few people found a seller that had some good ones for a good price, but that item is no longer available. I'm just trying to find out if anyone knows about other sellers that have lights that aren't crap.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anzo and TYC man, plus if you get them from STylintrucks or somewhere good they stand behind it if something happens.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought the ebay cheapo's because I'm cheap, I have to be. If I had unlimited funds I'd buy tyc's. I also bought them as a personal challenge becase everyone says how crap they are, but nobody trys to make them work or fit, so I am. I sealed mine as others did and I took the time to make them fit right, I know others have used stock brackets but I had none so I made mine work. The adjusters suck so I made my own.