Let's talk headlights...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Its not a bad price but I dont need the support or the hood. How long would I sit on those parts before they sell????? Way longer than I would want to.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
As far as I know, the top bulbs in the tails are the only CK-only wired bulbs. Hence why the cool people mod the stock holes under the board to fit 1157/1156 sockets. The front turns are standard 1157 sockets, not any special ck-only stuff.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
so, what are the best headlights you can buy? is OEM the best ones? or can you get Good quality headlights that dont leak or or anything. I got cheap ebay lights, they dont sit nice, they get all wet inside from condensation. And they arent bright at all! now imchanging my corners, running lights and LED tails, i need good headlights.. i got the the HID conversion planed as well as the conversition for the lowbeams stay on with the highbeams.

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think im going for the TYC 80-6227-01 Elegante head lights - does anyone have a part number for the matching parking lights that TYC makes? I can't find it for the life of me

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
so, what are the best headlights you can buy? is OEM the best ones? or can you get Good quality headlights that dont leak or or anything. I got cheap ebay lights, they dont sit nice, they get all wet inside from condensation. And they arent bright at all! now imchanging my corners, running lights and LED tails, i need good headlights.. i got the the HID conversion planed as well as the conversition for the lowbeams stay on with the highbeams.

At the least, get DEPO brand. Every lens inside and outside my truck is depo and none have ever leaked, gotten foggy from moisture or yellowed from sun.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im need to replace my headlights and decided i want some clear lens with the chrome diamond cut reflectors as they call them.i bought a set off ebay and i am in the process of returning them because of terrible quality. adjusters/mounts were flimsy junk. so what brand have you guys found to be good quality? the ones from lmc look good but the first ones i bought looked good too.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
as everyone said, TYC is like the top of the line, followed close by anzo, lmc, and depo's.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

JDM is not a brand name. JDM means Japanese Domestic Market, which usually refers to parts for cars that were only available on vehicles built and sold in Japan. Since that's not the case here, they're basically putting "rice" in the title of the auction.

Those are both the same set of headlights, but they're just selling you a drop-in HID kit with the first. The lights are probably a crap-shoot. They don't look bad, though I wouldn't recommend using HIDs in them since they have no glare shields. The parking lights are crap. Since there is no reflector for light to shine on, the only light they'll be putting forward is from the bulbs themselves. People are going to have a hard time seeing your lights.