Lets see those tools and toolboxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This thread is popular lately :lol:

You must be registered for see images attach

Some of the recent additions

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Mrich0908

Pshhhhttttt!
Reaction score
TerryH,
I see you like Grizzly also. Are they not just a great company? Thats were both my knee mill cnc (the mechanical part) and lathe are from.
I went to there PA tent sale last year . I was # 6 in the gate slept out on there sidewalk all night.
Mark

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score

What is that Facom? I have a wrench or two like that but they're very very old. It's not something that I have in my tool box, it's more to just collect. I had no idea a company still made a modern tool like that.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
TerryH,
I see you like Grizzly also. Are they not just a great company? Thats were both my knee mill cnc (the mechanical part) and lathe are from.
I went to there PA tent sale last year . I was # 6 in the gate slept out on there sidewalk all night.
Mark

I do love my Grizzly stuff. Excellent machines. They have performed flawlessly but I'm not sleeping on the side walk to get more. :)

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is that Facom? I have a wrench or two like that but they're very very old. It's not something that I have in my tool box, it's more to just collect. I had no idea a company still made a modern tool like that.

The top is a monkey wrench as they call it (just a right angle adjustable wrench) and below is a pin spanner.