LCA & UCA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1buda

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking about either using the stock upper & lower control arms or going to a aftermarket arms?

disscuss:hmm:

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I plan on setting up my truck for 22s in the front and Im going to use the arms from KP

1buda

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm running 20's for now, but may upgrade later. Wonder if it's wise to spend the extra money?

Reaction score
I would stick with your stockers. Just section the lower and pie cut the upper arm. Be good to go instead of dumping 600+ on a set.

BTW I still ship that damn pulley I keep forgetting. I feel bad Sorry man.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would stick with your stockers. Just section the lower and pie cut the upper arm. Be good to go instead of dumping 600+ on a set.

Sorry off topic but what happen to your truck?

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stock arms obviously have their limitations when going bagged, if you can get the wheels to tuck and get decent geometry at ride height then use 'em.

numatk_07

Reaction score
Getting adjustable length arms would be the best option imo. There are a lot of things that change with arm length. When it is adjustable you can find the sweetest setup for what you need without buying multiple arms or endless hours of research to find the perfect length. I have mine on order and should be received soon from DHP mike. They are the same price or cheaper than anywhere else.

Depending on the setup and what you expect you may not get your money worth out of custom arms.I know I will get my cash worth.

With adjustable length arms you will be able to run whatever offset wheels you want up front.

1buda

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't sweat it Ryan, be honset I haven't even started tearing the truck down yet. If you got pictures or know how on the arms that would be great.

1buda

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting adjustable length arms would be the best option imo. There are a lot of things that change with arm length. When it is adjustable you can find the sweetest setup for what you need without buying multiple arms or endless hours of research to find the perfect length. I have mine on order and should be received soon from DHP mike. They are the same price or cheaper than anywhere else.

Depending on the setup and what you expect you may not get your money worth out of custom arms.I know I will get my cash worth.

With adjustable length arms you will be able to run whatever offset wheels you want up front.

I've checked out DHP web site. He's got some cool **** there. Once I get my wheels off and find what offset I have I'll have to go from there in order to tuck.

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
im going with aftermarket arms for my truck