Keeping interior cool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One possibility in a truck would be to use a Tahoe/ suburban with rear air condenser it's a little thicker to provide extra heat dissipation for the rear air. In a regular cab or extended cab it might help marginally.
I put a parallel flow that is 1/2 the stock thickness in my van. It has lower high side pressure now than it ever has.

HotrodZ06

GMT400 Collector
Supporting Member
Reaction score
102°F/35% humidity or there about. I am running a duramax fan blade and a 16" 3,000 cfm electric puller. Variable orifice tube in the front, expansion valve in the rear and R152a.
You must be registered for see images attach

Is r152a a different refrigerant or was that a typo. Not to sound condescending or anything don't know much about refrigerants other than automotive.

Donald Mitchell

1990 C1500 5.7L
Reaction score
102°F/35% humidity or there about. I am running a duramax fan blade and a 16" 3,000 cfm electric puller. Variable orifice tube in the front, expansion valve in the rear and R152a.

Can you explain a variable orfice tube, I've never heard of that.