Is this a rare/uncommon two tone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twotonetruck

Reaction score
This is my current truck, a 1995 GMC Sierra SLE. I bought it in this condition and I absolutely love this color. I never see this two tone on the streets, and I can only pull a hand full of pictures of this two tone from the internet. Anyone know if this is rare?
You must be registered for see images attach

Bret

Reaction score
My 1993 SCLB back in highschool had the same paint. Its gotta be at least decently rare, I've only seen 2 or 3 others with the same color, excluding yours.
It is my favorite color scheme for these trucks though, I'd love to get my suburban painted with the same code.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

wheelman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GMC extended cab.i have seen this set up.they may not of painted many.in these colors.love the colors.tgey do go together.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve seen a few. Mostly two tone were upper and then the lower rocker section painted differently. The only time I saw the center area being a different color was on company ordered trucks that had their own color scheme

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't like it but is does catch your eye, probably due to the fact that is uncommon.
Even when these were new, I don't remember seeing or working on many.