Is there a difference?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
May be a newbie question. Is there a difference in a short bed from a regular cab and the short bed from an extended cab?

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't think so, but this guy came and looked at a junky stepside bed I have for sale on craigslist and said it wouldn't work because it was off of an extended cab and his was a regular cab. I told him I didn't think there was a difference and he swore up and down there was. If you don't want the bed just say so. sheesh.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
9/10 thats what it is, im tired of trying sell stuff on the net for that reason, no shows, and people who just stop messaging you even though they were "Sooo serious"

just annoying.

Dude, I know the feeling. It took me 6 months to sell a pop-up camper trailer. I had 4 groups show up to look at it besides the ones who actually bought it. 1 couple was alright, the trailer just wasn't what they were after. 1 woman wanted to pull a nearly 4,000 lb trailer with her 4-cylinder CR-V. The other 2 were just flat out f'ing morons!!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Dude, I know the feeling. It took me 6 months to sell a pop-up camper trailer. I had 4 groups show up to look at it besides the ones who actually bought it. 1 couple was alright, the trailer just wasn't what they were after. 1 woman wanted to pull a nearly 4,000 lb trailer with her 4-cylinder CR-V. The other 2 were just flat out f'ing morons!!

:word:

when i was trying to sell my orange truck, i cant even count how many emails i had on it, all of them ended no where. just annoying and a time wasters, even went as far as driving it 2 hours away to swap it for a lifted ECSB and the guy was a no show, 4 hours of driving for nothing, after that i decided to keep it.

i also am trying to sell a set of leather/power/heated seats for $200, cheap!, same thing, just a couple weeks back, i had a lady message me, i want these, where do you live, ill pass by at 4:30. everything was OK'd, so me and the GF stick around the house and change plans just for this person, no one ever shows up, i message her on facebook. "Oh, we had to take a quick rip down to the coast, we will be back tomorrow i hope!, i still want them!" i just replied with "well, message me when your back", never got a message and that was about 2 weeks ago!