Is there a difference?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:word:

when i was trying to sell my orange truck, i cant even count how many emails i had on it, all of them ended no where. just annoying and a time wasters, even went as far as driving it 2 hours away to swap it for a lifted ECSB and the guy was a no show, 4 hours of driving for nothing, after that i decided to keep it.

i also am trying to sell a set of leather/power/heated seats for $200, cheap!, same thing, just a couple weeks back, i had a lady message me, i want these, where do you live, ill pass by at 4:30. everything was OK'd, so me and the GF stick around the house and change plans just for this person, no one ever shows up, i message her on facebook. "Oh, we had to take a quick rip down to the coast, we will be back tomorrow i hope!, i still want them!" i just replied with "well, message me when your back", never got a message and that was about 2 weeks ago!

This one moron looking at my trailer comes out on one of the hottest days of the summer. It was 110+ outside, so it was probably 125-130 inside the trailer. I turned the A/C in the trailer on about 10 minutes before the jackass showed up, but the outlet I was using was barely able to pull the A/C, so I didn't have the thermostat on full cold, yet it was still blowing plenty cold. I explained this to the moron, but because it didn't cool the entire interior off in 10 minutes and it didn't turn his hands into ice cubes when he put his hands in front of the vents, he complains "I don't think this A/C is working too well." Then the idiot proceeds to act all smart by grabbing the power cord for the A/C, "This cord sure is hot. It's pulling really hard. That's no good." No ****? The cord is hot? It's hotter than the depths of Hell inside the trailer and you expect the cord to be all comfy and cool? Fugging retard. Move along, jackass.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh how I wish you were not on the other side of the continent! Would love a stepside bed for my truck...