Is Synthetic Brake Fluid a Marketing Gimmick?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of crime statistics, there are certain US cities where police won't even get involved or take reports. So any data you do get through official channels is highly skewed already.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our UK government is currently telling us that crime is down 30%. And it is. If you exclude fraud - as it does.
Telling me - who got scammed buying a fridge/freezer on-line (no idea if I'll get my money back) - that crime is down 30%. Hard for me to overlook fraud though. But for those who are insulated from such things, the headline statistic sounds fantastic. And determines who they vote for. Liars. No surprise they choose to disregard fraud then.
Here in New Zealand they told us that the number homeless people was down, but then we find out they excluded people living in their cars. Needless to say that the number of people living in their cars had skyrocketed.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. Polling can accurately determine what people say, if done correctly. Which it usually isn't, because people are lazy and have agendas.
Truth is an idea, as such it is relative. Always has been.
With the human element, it arguably is skewed and becomes relative to who is polling or how it’s interpreted.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the human element, it arguably is skewed and becomes relative to who is polling or how it’s interpreted.
Yes, the human element is where most great ideas come undone, with so many agendas it seems we can't just do what's right simply because it's the right thing to do.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, the human element is where most great ideas come undone, with so many agendas it seems we can't just do what's right simply because it's the right thing to do.
Mainly because what's considered right isn't shared by everyone. It, like truth, is entirely a matter of perspective.