"Immaculate" Denali part-out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes sir undo the nut part way.. pull on the wheel and smack the shaft with a hammer then finish undoing the nut.. DONE!

dont need the bag,, all i want is the buttons on either side(screws) back cover of wheel and the clock spring.

ive got 100 on paypal with your name on it and honestly throw him 50 and keep 50 .. your call i dont care.

let me know when you got er all off and **** and pm me your paypal address.. :)

Last edited:

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Here's what I snagged:

Fog Light switch for Jolly Green
Clean as F! door panels- MINE
120 mph Cluster- ON HOLD, gonna pimp it out b4 I sell
Front door handles (just have to pull this weekend)- kyle's sierra (unconfirmed, awaiting his response)
Rear door handles (")- 96twodoor (unconfirmed, awaiting his response)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
What alternator does it have? If ya don't know, take a good pic of the front and side/rear area and I can tell ya.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
It's the 105.
That was one of the things I checked. I could use the big-boy alt. now that I'm running 2 separate amps (850 Watts RMS)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
late-2000+ is the new style AD series alts on all but the vans if I remember right.....ya wanna get either a CS144 or it's upgraded replacement, the AD244. This comes from many hours of drunk googling last night.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sucks om the grey. Ours is a blueish greenish color. It is really odd that it has the small alternator with all of the seat heaters, front and rear a/c, power seats, and all of that other stuff. Ours has the big alternator and I thought they all would.