"Immaculate" Denali part-out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just got a heads-up on a Denali that's described (by the owner) as Immaculate.
The guy knows what he has which is why he's parting it rather than selling it whole.

He's allowing me to get first dibs!

I'll be able to start pulling parts off towards the end of next work week so if you want something that's not going to kill you on shipping- post up here.

I unfortunately can't accept "I called it first" because it is not mine or else I totally would.

I'm just the guy hooking you guys up with some in demand parts. I ask for nothing in return and will NOT be making a profit, maybe some fuel monies would be nice (30 mile drive for me).

So if you want an item(s) just reply to this thread. IF SOMEBODY ELSE WANTS THE SAME PART AS YOU- YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO WORK IT OUT AMONGST YOURSELFS.

Reply back with the following and I'll see if he accepts it:
Part/Item:
Want to pay: $
Willing to pay: $

If you want multiple items please list them individually and then a combined total (buying Power FTW)

I'll post pictures as soon as I get 'em.

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it's an 99-00' Denali I would like the front inside chrome door handles.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Part/Item: front clip (unscathed)
Want to pay: $free
Willing to pay: $500+whatever it costs me to drive over there........all the yards I've checked are picked clean or front end accidents.

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ide like the steering wheel controls back of the steering wheel cover and the clock spring not sure what a fair price would be is. 100.00 shipped to canada? those parts are small i would think thipping would be around the 13 mark first class airmail.
let me know