"Immaculate" Denali part-out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would love the dash and console. what i realy need is wiring harness for power windows
50 for dash
50 for console
25 for harness
????

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hell ide take the console for 50 too! i think ide even pull out 2 bills for it !

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
That sucks om the grey. Ours is a blueish greenish color. It is really odd that it has the small alternator with all of the seat heaters, front and rear a/c, power seats, and all of that other stuff. Ours has the big alternator and I thought they all would.

Funny story... After I pulled the Door Panels, Cluster and Fog Switch I get a text "by you pulling those parts WOULD IT KILL MY BATTERY?"
The guy knows NOTHING about vehicles and thinks it's made of gold. He kinda weirds me out LOL

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
will you be able to pull the steering wheel control stuff for me? ive had my fingers crossed for 3 days now .lol

StompinRound

Reaction score
does it have a compass + temp rear view mirror?

mine just has the compass, so would need mirror, sensor and pigtails....

idk 20 + shipping?

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Sh¡t I knew there was something else I could snag. THE MIRROR

I don't know guys, I think he's jumped off a bridge or something, he hadn't returned any calls/texts after my first round of dismantling.

I'll keep you posted, if I don't hear anything by tomorrow afternoon that means he sold it or scrapped it.