I'm Gonna Burn It So It Can Go to Hell Where it Belongs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
One positive out of the day is that the drive back to the shop during lunch really made me proud of the steering system. I did do that right, it steers great.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need prayers not parasites! haha

Then it's time to bring out the big guns...

Let us pray...

Oh dear sweet eight pound, twelve ounce baby Jesus, have pity upon our poor brethren, who being righteous in Your eyes is attempting to return Your Heavenly Creation to its rightful place among the OBS faithful. Shower him with blessings of wealth, prosperity, and PB Blaster for those especially stubborn nuts. Bring new life to his faded door panels, and set him on High with fresh rubber and a suspension lift, if it be Thy Will. Let him be delivered from the heathen ways of the Cult of NBS, and array before him an army beyond measure to protect him from his wife or girlfriend, should the Enemy have lured him into congress with such a creature. Forgive him his debts as he hopes his credit card company will, and carry him forth in glory undimmed until the breaking of the world. In Thy precious infant son's name, AMEN!!!!

I had to ;)