Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whats all done to the motor on this thing? I got a white obs its not a 454 but a built 350

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Meh I think the only time you need bead locks is if you rock crawl or go on some really rugged trails.

yeah, and these are fake bead locks... the only reason i have them is because i bought them when they were about 6 months old for $300. Man they sure did look good then!

this is a bad pic but they use to shine a heck of a lot better than they do now!

You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Whats all done to the motor on this thing? I got a white obs its not a 454 but a built 350

K&N air filter and a Flowmaster.... havent even did any TBI mods yet. I do have 4.56 gears though... so with these Toyos i dont even have to use 4low.

Classic locks just have a ring and are not true beadlocks

Correct.

Last edited:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Heres a pic of it as it sits right now... Lots of mud this past Saturday... but its been raining since sunday, so most of the mud has washed off.

then it got cold...

Spike my Dad killed...

Had to use the winch, but not because i got stuck, because a tree top fell! winch works good, but the brake does not work on the winch. (sorry no action shots, i was by myself)

And i also figured out I really need to do the big 3 mod and a Deep Cycle battery and or dual batteries with this winch!

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Truck looks SWEET!! Its always cooling seeing trucks that resemble your own. Looks awesome man! keep it up!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Nice what breaks do you usually go with on that beast?

Do you mean brakes?

If so I just bought all new AC Delco rotors and drums and AC Delco pads and shoes back when I put on the lift. I need to remove the rear antilock brakes. I hear it help stopping a good bit.