how low should i go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chad

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
can't afford bags, where can i get the cheapest set?

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cheapest set of what? Bags? You DO NOT want to cheap out on airbags...or any suspension components for that matter. If you can't afford it, then it's best to just wait until you can.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you spent the money on good bag components you could be at any height you want. Sounds like thats what your in need of

Reaction score
Three grand will bag you truck front and rear, go about 3500 and you can get the KP-6.. You could possibly do it all for about 2500 if you do a tri 4 or three link, but that involves allot of fab work.. Best bang for the buck on bags to me is the SS-7s or the RE-7s from Slam Specialties. They are around about 100 per bag, but if you get them with a kit they are a little less.. If your interested in possibly bagging it, go to AVS.com (its half way down the first page if you google them) The have a nice "build a kit" option that lets you play around with different ways on bagging it, and you can find a way/and amount of money it would cost you when the time came.. pretty fun to play around with :)