How low would you go.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So on a 3/5 kit is a C-NOTH absolutely needed.

I think I'm gonna go with the 3/5 first to see if I like it then 4/6 if not low enough...I know with a 6 you gotta c notch
I would recommend a cnotch on a 2/4 although not required. I would definitely say it’s required on 3/5 or lower. I would also recommend just doing it once and going straight for the 4/6. I started at 2/2 and now I’m on about 5/8 and wishing it was lower.

Archaic2021

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would recommend a cnotch on a 2/4 although not required. I would definitely say it’s required on 3/5 or lower. I would also recommend just doing it once and going straight for the 4/6. I started at 2/2 and now I’m on about 5/8 and wishing it was lower.
I keep fleeping back and forth what to do.

I have got to do brakes but if I go 4/6 I wanna do it right and not throw a kit together.

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep fleeping back and forth what to do.

I have got to do brakes but if I go 4/6 I wanna do it right and not throw a kit together.
I can almost guarantee you would be happier just saving up if you need to for a while and doing the 4/6 properly. I ended up spending more money in the long run going from a 0/2 to a 2/2 to 2/4 and now the 5/8. I should have just done it right from the start.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is a good 2/2 pic. Definetly gonna at least do a 2" spindle or cut springs when I do brakes
I would do the spindles IMHO. If you cut springs you can change the temper of the steel. Better off buying 2" drop springs if your going to go that direction.

Last edited:

Archaic2021

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What about towing with a 4/6? I would never do anything major. Occasional trips to home depot and furniture.