How do you fund your truck project?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I find parts and sell parts of my hoard.

Need fog switches? I got em
Need dual display mirror kits. I got em
Need underhood storage boxes. I got em.
Need a driver side battery tray.. I got em

Also have 95+ switch retainers (2 & 3 hole), and overhead console blanks.

Also have an esky cluster.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to get into buying/selling/parting out trucks and whatnot to make some cash but I don't have room for it; and the state of North Carolina only allows a regular joe to buy, register, and sell 6 vehicles a year without a Dealer's License.
Put the ones that you are selling in your name. You can sell as many as you want.

JCribb

Old Army truck mechanic
Reaction score
I want to get into buying/selling/parting out trucks and whatnot to make some cash but I don't have room for it; and the state of North Carolina only allows a regular joe to buy, register, and sell 6 vehicles a year without a Dealer's License.

Oklahoma is like that as well, and since I live in Missouri now, I don't know how they view things like that.

JCribb

Old Army truck mechanic
Reaction score
I mostly get all my parts from salvage yards, or like today, I found something on FB marketplace that I can use to further my project at hand.

I try to do something to my truck once a month, and I currently live on my VA check, so after my bills and stuff, I usually have a little bit leftover to buy something.