Houston Texas / Third Coast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll check it out! I’ve been looking at all kinds. Got a brake/steering lock for now. But I want a kill switch and gps.
Those brake/steering locks are very easy to defeat.

GPS will be defeated by the more experienced thieves, but doesn't hurt to try anyway in case they aren't good enough to find/disable it. (Sometimes they'll steal vehicles and if they suspect a tracker they'll stash it somewhere for a day or two, often an apartment complex parking lot, to see if the cops show up for it.)

Ravelco is essentially a kill switch on steroids. It's expensive, but worth it. If you really want to go that route contact them ASAP as there is usually a lead time on getting an install.

Richard

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of vehicle theft, these scumbags stole this GMC diesel right from owner's driveway in my subdivision. Thing is, the owner even had removed certain fuses and/or relays to deter theft. They came once. Realized what was missing. Then they returned with the missing components and stole it. Guy looks like he had a device in his hand. Wish I could figure out how to download the Ring video from the NextDoor app.

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Speaking of vehicle theft, these scumbags stole this GMC diesel right from owner's driveway in my subdivision. Thing is, the owner even had removed certain fuses and/or relays to deter theft. They came once. Realized what was missing. Then they returned with the missing components and stole it. Guy looks like he had a device in his hand. Wish I could figure out how to download the Ring video from the NextDoor app.

That's F'd up man.....