Houston Texas / Third Coast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS_Trash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Introducing myself, From the Houston Area. 42yo and mostly had Mustangs growing up. This is my first OBS (Wont be last). Prices are crazy, wanted a 72', found out real quick i was gunna be riding a Square Body most likely, ended up in my 1996 OBS. Ill fix her up a bit, maybe sell down road and look toward a Square Body and an LS Swap.

Excited about playing with this truck!!!!! Always wanted AND needed one.

RedRum's Active:
-The 4/6 Drop on this is ROUGH ride, so I'm going with a drop kit from AzPro-Performace (Not Coil-over, but using the Belltech Street Performance Shocks)
-Replacing Dash Components, Door Handles, New Keys and locks all around.
-Going to Replace all steering components (Tie-Rods, Bushings, etc)

Previous Notable Rides:
-1966 Mustang V8 Coupe (Mr Mojo Risin)
-1998 Mustang Cobra (Suzy Q)
-2002 Mustang Roush Stage 3 (El Blanco)
-2014 Mustang GT (Benzene)

Current:
-1996 Chevy Silverado 5.7L (Redrum for now, just got her)
-2013 Audi S5 Supercharged (BabaYaga)

Attachments

• MyOBS1.jpg
    MyOBS1.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 14

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Introducing myself, From the Houston Area. 42yo and mostly had Mustangs growing up. This is my first OBS (Wont be last). Prices are crazy, wanted a 72', found out real quick i was gunna be riding a Square Body most likely, ended up in my 1996 OBS. Ill fix her up a bit, maybe sell down road and look toward a Square Body and an LS Swap.

RedRum's Active:
-The 4/6 Drop on this is ROUGH ride, so I'm going with a drop kit from AzPro-Performace (Not Coil-over, but using the Belltech Street Performance Shocks)

Previous Notable Rides:

Current:
I just noticed your rides-I had a 94 GT Stang Japanese spec.

Attachments

• IMG_20190419_132241.jpg
    IMG_20190419_132241.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 6

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

RedRum's Active:

Previous Notable Rides:

Current:
Welcome.. get a Ravelco on that truck before the rats take it. Truck theft gone completely nuts since these dirtbags have figured out if they stick to Harris county they won't get caught, and if they do, they'll get let out on $100 bond.

Richard

OBS_Trash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome.. get a Ravelco on that truck before the rats take it. Truck theft gone completely nuts since these dirtbags have figured out if they stick to Harris county they won't get caught, and if they do, they'll get let out on $100 bond.

Richard
Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll check it out! I’ve been looking at all kinds. Got a brake/steering lock for now. But I want a kill switch and gps.