holley has street fire distributor on clearance this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Delphi CZ20008 / AC Delco (reman) 88864773 for small block
Delphi CZ20005 / AC Delco (reman) 19179576 for big block and the AC Delco is "subject to core availability"

We've discussed it here in the past and I'm a little embarrassed I don't know why the Vortec small and big blocks have different distributors, but they do. I forget if someone nailed what the difference is.

However, according to Holley, the vehicle compatibility chart shows that particular part # 55923 fitting Vortec 5.0, 5.7, and 7.4.

Richard
That 454 distributor with the insulator is probably what the Express vans needed too. To keep the plastic body garbage from cracking in half at 60K miles.

Vikingdude

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd love to order one, but they don't seem to accept Canadian postal codes. Hopefully they will honor the sale price when someone emails me back. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder what real difference’s there are with this:
Besides the cost.
i looked at each in a separate window side by side, the black one has more "features" listed and more details, so im not sure

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Given it's "MSD" I'm not sure I'd want this distributor. I hear all about thier caps and coils not lasting. Seems like the money would be better spent on an OEM or one of the billet US made ones that are on ebay..... machine shop in Iowa, if I recall correctly.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the Holley site it looks like a great deal. Suggested price $345.00 to Sale price of $83.00.
But on Amazon it’s normally $140.00 and on sale for $83.00.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media