Holiday Rambler Restore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
:grd::grd:I have been very busy on this project. I haven't had time to get any pics latly. Here is what I have done. New 40 gal water tank, new wood around tub, epoxy painted tub and vanity, trim, trim, trim, and table that converts into double bed. weh! I will post pics when I get a chance.:grd:

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
I just remembered that I haven't posted to this in a while. Sorry been busy on this project. I have finished the water tank install and new water filler. The fridge cabinet is done except for trim and paint. I'm just down to all the little things now. I will post pics of the finished product as soon as I can.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Well I figured I'd take the time to update everyone. This Rambler is going on it's maiden voyage in a couple of weeks and thought I better show ya all.
I have replaced all the lights with new from ebay $50.00 for 10 of them. I had to replace the 12 volt converter also. Dumb a** attack. I hooked the batteries up backwards. Live and learn. All trim is done, front window cover rebuilt, and propane system checked and all working.
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Well we went on the maiden voyage. Everything in the camper worked great, weather on the other hand sucked. The sub pulled the camper with no prob. we took it pretty easy, ran about 60 up and down the hills of northern NE. I was rather impressed with fuel use. I didn't use quite 7 gal on a 60 mile pull so about 8.5 mpg.:)

Matt5.56

Reaction score
where did you get the panels for the ceiling? I have a 72 and is has very thin ceiling material so that it can curve in the front. Had a bad water leak and tore it all out.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
where did you get the panels for the ceiling? I have a 72 and is has very thin ceiling material so that it can curve in the front. Had a bad water leak and tore it all out.

It is paneling from Menard's, Home Depot. It is like 1/8" thick and pretty easy to work with.