Hi :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome to the forum i like your monte i like the blacked out look. you need some police center caps off an impala :)

Reaction score
welcome to the forum i like your monte i like the blacked out look. you need some police center caps off an impala :)

Thanks! I've looked into center caps years ago and actually the caps off of a Malibu would be a direct fit but I didn't want the "cop car" look lol It's morphed into a badass NASCAR look over the years (bought it in 2002).

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Belated welcome!
How's the Tahoe doing since you got it? Upgrades/Mods?
Don't see too many GMT400's with the red leather interiors!

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
wow two pages and no one asking for pics?
Takes some maturity, I know, but I think you can handle it.

The G-Body wagon is my favorite of those vehicles. I had one in high school, was my favorite car. A drunk totaled it out in Houston back in 03. It was lowered, 327/350, 4.11s, bullet hole wheels(skinny/wide), M/T E/T Streets, etc. You can put amazing systems in those things too. I had Memphis Audio 4x10s in the fenders(stock size and location) and two Audiobahn Eternal 12s with two Audiobahn 8002T amps. I had a lot of time and effort in that car, it was my first hot rod. And I think at one point all of us had a W-body. I had a 97 Cutlass Supreme. I did what I could to the 3.1 but never got over 200whp. I bought everything from Milzy Motorsports, they are the best W-body performance site there is. I wanted to do the L67 swap but instead I did.... oh I'll just post the pictures of what I did....

You must be registered for see images attach

Here was my W at 200k. Check out the odo.

Reaction score
haha I love it, Tempted.

And as far as mods, etc., nothing more than audio upgrades and a Flowmaster cat-back exhaust (free because I created the Facebook fan page for them).

Right now we're trying to narrow down an idle issue while the truck is in drive. We've gone through almost everything and we're unsuccessful as of now. So hopefully that gets straightened out soon so it doesn't have to be put into neutral at red lights. :drunk: