Hi :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm Nichole and like my lovely boyfriend posted in his intro thread, we just bought a '95 Tahoe LT. I'm mainly known in the W-Body/FWD Monte forum scene, but I'm glad to have made the leap over to the GM Truck scene. I've wanted an 80's/90's full size since I was a little girl. I'm beyond thrilled to have the Tahoe now. :headbang:

I'll post some crappy cell phone pics of the Tahoe now and some other photos of both my Monte Carlo, my boyfriend's Monte Carlo and our Cutlass wagon:

You must be registered for see images

My Monte:

Brandon's Monte:

And the '81 Cutlass Cruiser:

And that's the herd. I also see you have a Photoshop forum. Very nice. I'm a graphic designer and token sig queen of the other forums I'm on :gay:

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
HOLYCRAPAGIRL!!!!!!!!!!! ok, had to get that out of my system. haha. Welcome! Glad to have ya here. Awesome little truck. Any plans for it?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
O nos its a girl.... doesn't she know this is the HMWHC

You must be registered for see images attach

Now that I have made our club known I will say welcome.

Reaction score
Hi Tom! lol And thanks everyone else for the welcomes. The plans right now for the truck are to go through it and learn as well as do minor upgrades as we go. So who knows how far in-depth the mods will go lol I'm all for a huge, mean, beefy truck. Today is extreme detail day for her so I'm pretty stoked. I just detailed my Monte because I thought she would get jealous of the new kid. :gayfight: