Hey guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sick65malibu

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forum just wanted to say hi and was wondering if anyone has any pics of a Tahoe or truck with a 6in lift with 31 or 33in tires in either 15,16,16.5x12's.
I have a 96 2dr hoe with a 6in lift and 18in rims with 33's but want to go old school!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
You might want to post this in the member trucks section, that way more people will notice your post ;) O and how could I forget welcome to the site man!

Last edited:

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Well I don't know where my pics are but I had a 73-87 truck lifted 6" on 31s and it looked ridiculous. After the lift I drove straight to the shop and installed 35s. Looked like those stupid little "hopper" cars that have the hydraulics and tiny spoke wheels.

1sick65malibu

Reaction score
hey thanks guys and yes i do have a chevelle just not finished also have a nova in he stable but its my brothers.. the 69 is my fathers, guess u can say we are car nuts!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: