Hey guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Very Nice ^^^ !!!
I've owned a '65 Nova, '65 Chevelle, & a '69 Chevelle over the years. Mine never looked like those, though! My '69 was almost the same color as that one. Built in H-school outa scrap. Ran 13.2 @ 105mph. Died when a '66 Buick Wildcat doing 80mph hit it head-on while it was parked. Drove the engine 2' back into it. Sad day!
Always liked the Chevelles because of the full frame.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, I dont know what that blue car was on the bottom, but shes beeeeeeuuutiful!!!!!

'69 Chevelle. Same body style as a '68, but the '69 has no vent ('no-draft') windows. And a couple of other differences such as headlight trim & tail lights.
Sometimes it is a pain being the old guy around here! Not only do I know these cars, but I've owned 'em. And (AND!) I remember when they were new on the show room floor!
Now where the hell did I leave my cane, this time?

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sick rides love chevelles... but I'd like to see more pics of what looks like a super air nautique??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love wakeboarding!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
6" suspension on 33" tires on 15x8 rims
You must be registered for see images attach

I didn't know you had 8" wide wheels, now I'm going to do a little digging to see the stance of them tires and wheels.

Ive got 16x8s with a 0mm offset and Ive been looking for a truck with same width wheels and 33s.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome! nice cars, we got a 69 skylark sitting in the garage, but shes nothing like those cars, hope to see you around more with them beautiful cars!