Hey everybody, I'm Chase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Come on man, 4/6 FTW! This isnt my truck, its a member here(i cant remember who lol) but this truck convinced me to lower mine. The wheel and tire combo, with the color of the truck... just everything is just so clean and nice. Either way, itll be cool! Post more pics And Welcome to the site!

GMCPanteraGuy

Reaction score
Yeah but my only thing is, I'm a 17 year old, working at Sonic, granted I make more than minimum but 2/4 is more economical for me

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Yeah but my only thing is, I'm a 17 year old, working at Sonic, granted I make more than minimum but 2/4 is more economical for me

ill tell ya man a four six is pretty cheap buy some two inch spindles cut coil and flip kit..... I should have went 4/6 like EVERYONE told me and now I'm redoing mine when income taxes come in. only reason I only went four in the rear thus far is because my wife overheard me talking to a buddy when I first bought my truck and bought the four inch kit for me as a surprise.... but it's all good because I'm gonna end up around 5/7 or 5/8 depending on the hole I use on my shackle and which stance I like better..... anyway sorry for the long post just save up a couple extra checks and go 4/6 you won't regret it, however you go 2/4 your gonna want lower

Sent from my static android

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I have a feeling you're right, damn you >.< lol

I know I'm right I literally just,went through this 3/4 isn't doing it for me.... it needs moar low! I just don't want to see ya waste your money just do it once at 4/6 and you'll be happy :cheers:

Sent from my static android