Hello everybody.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
On those rear ac lines yep and you need to make sure your not damaging the ac unit in the cab and those lines are easy to get the front 2 parts not the rear 2 parts 4 parts in total they connect at middle of passenger side doors on the frame and are pre bent to contour like the original ones but they don’t quite fit exactly in the rear wheel well and are a pain to connect back to the unit again but it being a burb you definitely need that rear ac in high summer temps front alone won’t do it!!! Plus everything/one will be frosted over due to ac on high! Lol those rear 2 parts are more expensive than the fronts btw!!

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On those rear ac lines yep and you need to make sure your not damaging the ac unit in the cab and those lines are easy to get the front 2 parts not the rear 2 parts 4 parts in total they connect at middle of passenger side doors on the frame and are pre bent to contour like the original ones but they don’t quite fit exactly in the rear wheel well and are a pain to connect back to the unit again but it being a burb you definitely need that rear ac in high summer temps front alone won’t do it!!! Plus everything/one will be frosted over due to ac on high! Lol those rear 2 parts are more expensive than the fronts btw!!
I used the old, both ends bits(after the hose,with original fittings) and had the ac hose fitted between them-it holds ok. That's on the thicker pipe-thinner one I had a cooper pipe spliced in-I would've done the same on the thicker, but couldn't get 20mm diameter copper pipe. Thinner one is 10mm.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yeah I bought the replacement lines 4 pieces in total then they connect at middle of passenger side doors even they are/were a pain to get on fronts went fine but the rears smh yeah not so fine and if you go that route make sure your getting the actual part you need they messed up and ordered me 2 of the same one line definitely goes quicker than the other but take your time hookin up an unhooking to that small rad in back all that is aluminum bends all ways it shouldn’t!