Hey everybody, I'm Chase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCPanteraGuy

Reaction score
What's up everyone, I'm Chase and I own a 1990 Gmc C1500/Sierra XC SLE Luxury Limited Edition

Geezus that was a mouthfull.

Anyways, I bought it for $900. It has the 5.7 350 in it, TBI, high performance crank in it.

Things I've done since I bought it, new tires all the way around, installed a new sound system, a few tune-ups, etc.

Things I'm planning on doing: Dropping it 2"/4", painting it matte black, and installing a cold-air intake on it.

It's my baby, I love messing around with it. Its got all the horsepower a 17 year old needs!

:D

Anyways, yeah.

You must be registered for see images attach

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
don't have an extended cab but my truck is 3/4

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my static android

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Welcome to GMT400!!

I'm gonna have to say...don't paint those rims. They look aluminum from what I can tell in the photo, polish them out instead!!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Welcome to GMT400!!

I'm gonna have to say...don't paint those rims. They look aluminum from what I can tell in the photo, polish them out instead!!

I agree if your gonna paint your wheels pick up some steelies otherwise polish the ones you have

Sent from my static android