Hey everybody, I'm Chase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
looks good to me I know some brands of spindles push the wheels out a little these I'm not sure of..... but I have heard of somebody here,running western chassis stuff and as far as I know he really likes it... but you may try and pm norcalss here and see what he would charge you for a kit he usually has excellent pricing

Sent from my static android

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
ill tell ya man a four six is pretty cheap buy some two inch spindles cut coil and flip kit..... I should have went 4/6 like EVERYONE told me and now I'm redoing mine when income taxes come in. only reason I only went four in the rear thus far is because my wife overheard me talking to a buddy when I first bought my truck and bought the four inch kit for me as a surprise.... but it's all good because I'm gonna end up around 5/7 or 5/8 depending on the hole I use on my shackle and which stance I like better..... anyway sorry for the long post just save up a couple extra checks and go 4/6 you won't regret it, however you go 2/4 your gonna want lower

Sent from my static android

Very right!!!! This guy right here... listen to him! :) btw, dont go 5/8, im 5/7 and in some angles, the truck looks like i got a load in the box lol .... i know some like it... but i dont like the squat look... squat is when you need to taker a in the woods. Keep it level, you wont be disapointed!