Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jnick21

Reaction score
Ok, so a long time ago my grandpa had a 90s obs dually and I distinctly remember it being a dark blue with a gold trim but I can find hardly anything with that. The closest I could find was a dually truck box being sold. I’ll attach that picture because that is the paint job his truck had I just need help figuring out what it is

Attachments

• 37C44080-6CC7-4E72-AD03-A520B742C2F6.png
    37C44080-6CC7-4E72-AD03-A520B742C2F6.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 22

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you know what year it was, look up a sales brochure. It will list the colors available. Where abouts in Alberta you from? I'm just north of Edmonton.

Jnick21

Reaction score
If you know what year it was, look up a sales brochure. It will list the colors available. Where abouts in Alberta you from? I'm just north of Edmonton.
I don’t know they year was was pretty young when he had it so I just remember what it looked like. And I’m from southern Alberta about 3 hours south of Calgary

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
So color is dark metallic blue/indigo bottom is gold not pewter as most two-tones would be in as was my 2000 4 door blazer pewter is the more sandy metallic color vs that’s darker “sand” color which is considered gold

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's almost to the border. Lots of wind I'm sure.
Sounds like Cadillac Bob gave you the info you were looking for.
What's your plan/goal? Find a truck to buy and build, have one already and are painting it?

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
I had a ‘94 bought brand new back then and it was Indigo Blue Metallic over Light Autumnwood Metallic . Looks like what is in your pic and is still my favorite combination.