Hello from IA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kper

Reaction score
Hello from Lake Red Rock.

Patience pays off - A friend and coworker of mine acquired his fathers 98 after his father passed away and when I saw my friend with a new Dodge I asked about his Chevy. Apparently the timing was right and now it's mine.

It's a rust free, unmolested truck which is the perfect starting point for me.

What I'm being told after my purchase by various folks is that this 5.7 is a real pooch in the power department, of which I can agree. Any advice on progressive steps I might take to get this thing responding well would be very appreciated.

And is there a way to disable the daytime running lights?

Thanks!
Kyle

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:welcome: There is a relay under the dash for the DRL's. Just pop it out and your set.

Kper

Reaction score
Thank you!

I'd post a pic but all the icons above are blank so I must not have permission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Welcome! Iowa almost has more members on here then Texas now. Muhahaha There's a ton of us around here. click the link in my signature to join the Iowa group. We're planning an Iowa meet and greet for this summer as we speak.

Thank you!

I'd post a pic but all the icons above are blank so I must not have permission.

You have permission, that's just a problem with the forum skin. It's like that for everyone.

Kper

Reaction score
I think I figured it out. Thanks, Horns.

Just a quick pic from the parking lot.

You must be registered for see images attach