Heaters not blowing and its cold!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright. Any idea what the output should be? And should i be checking at the tips of the fuse or pull the fuse out and put the needle where the legs of the fuse were? Im confused because i have power to the HVAC controller(i think) because it still lights up with the lights? But i couldnt measure any power at the fuse or the blower.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Alright. Any idea what the output should be? And should i be checking at the tips of the fuse or pull the fuse out and put the needle where the legs of the fuse were? Im confused because i have power to the HVAC controller(i think) because it still lights up with the lights? But i couldnt measure any power at the fuse or the blower.

Have a look at the wiring diagram in the PDF file I posted above. It gives you the power inputs to the hvac. It also gives you the multimeter testing procedure for blower motor inoperative.

The blower circuit is really fairly simple.

There's the speed switch in the head (replaceable), the relay, the resistor and the blower motor. The rest is just wiring connecting it all together....

Last edited:

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright, I do have power at the fuse. The ground i was using wasnt good, used a different spot and its got power. So what now? Still no power at the power wire to the blower.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Alright, I do have power at the fuse. The ground i was using wasnt good, used a different spot and its got power. So what now? Still no power at the power wire to the blower.

Do the test procedure in the PDF I posted above.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Sorry, just now got our internet back to working so i could use a computer. I'll do that test tomorrow and see what i come up with! thanks for so much help great white!

No worries.

I hope you find it.

Being cold sucks.

:)

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That it does! But it doesnt bother me that bad, my girlfriend on the other hand haha

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got it fixed!! i had a burnt wire. I'm not sure what its called exactly but its the black wire thats only hot when the blower is on low. it was burnt in half so you could tell those two wires went together so i had them touching and had someone turn the blower on and it worked! Thanks for that wiring PDF great white! it helped alot.