Heaters not blowing and its cold!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got it figured out! I guess the ground connector got messed up on one end. I stuck the bare ground wire from the blower into the ground wire with a connector and boom! Heat!

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well i thought i had it fixed. I got them wires connected and i think my controls just went out. :banghead: i don't have power even to my fuse anymore. Fuse is good just no power coming to the panel. I had power there before. Is a 96 control useable on a 95 or is that one of the things that non-interchangeable?

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
95 is a "one of" controller and requires a 95 to replace it.

There is a conversion harness for them though.

Google should turn it up, or someone on the forum prob has a link....

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't seen the adapter harness sold separately, it might be, I just don't know a source for it. Where I've seen them come from is buying a new "95" control, it's actually going to be a 96-up control with the adapter harness included, like this:

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright. Well i guess once i get computer access again i'll have to do some searching.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I haven't seen the adapter harness sold separately, it might be, I just don't know a source for it. Where I've seen them come from is buying a new "95" control, it's actually going to be a 96-up control with the adapter harness included, like this:

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

There we go. My old timers must have been kicking in again and I was thinking "harness" vice "adapter".

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
There we go. My old timers must have been kicking in again and I was thinking "harness" vice "adapter".

Same/same; I just haven't seen it sold separately anywhere (yet) - wouldn't be that much of a market for it IMO since so many used controls are already bad. Worst A/C controls ever...

Richard

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Same/same; I just haven't seen it sold separately anywhere (yet) - wouldn't be that much of a market for it IMO since so many used controls are already bad. Worst A/C controls ever...

Richard

Yeah thats what sucks. Because i've got the controls from a 96 i parted out but they won't work. And i don't like the idea of spending $190 on a controller.