heated cup holder issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, especially since the way I have is not a turn on or off style LOL

I like driving the roads when its crappy out, and charging people half as much to yank em from the ditch. That usually requires two things, heat and energy drinks. Warm energy drinks suck big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hit up walmart tonight trying to find something to give me the added cup holders. Everything they had was for a small car.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
canada no does has those. I will continue the search though. I also found a bunch of MDF in the garage from doing a custom trunk for a customer. I may end up making a console. idk.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for the record, and I know your just playing around, I am an american.... US Vet actually. I just married a canadian and moved up here to have the peace and quiet. Its helps with the PTSD

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL as for fabbing up a console, its a work truck and I have this perfectionist attitude that i cant turn off. If I do something like that its going to have to be just right and its just a work truck. IDK, I guess I'll look around some more and if I dont find what I want just build something.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
actually, second thought... Im going to see what I can draw up. I can use the space to mount my CB, scanner, switches and brake controller