Headlight Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I have the first set on mine except they are chrome, in less than 6 months the low beam went out and I dont believe it can be changed, also cant adjust them and the turn signals arent made that great, the second light there is to many extra lights for what I like, I would get either the single halo headlights like southern pride has or get a set of TYCs

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I think headlights with black plastic backgrounds look like ****. I am also very confused with people wanting to put halo headlights on their trucks, it's not a bmw and never will be... plus it looks a little ricer.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think headlights with black plastic backgrounds look like ****. I am also very confused with people wanting to put halo headlights on their trucks, it's not a bmw and never will be... plus it looks a little ricer.

cuz i like the look thas why.... if thats ok with you!!!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Do you mean look like **** as in light output or just generally look like **** on our trucks?

Both, the lenses always have those little lines in them that looks cheap and the light output without a reflective background is virtually non existent.

cuz i like the look thas why.... if thats ok with you!!!

No need to get upset, if you like it go for it. I was just stating my opinion. And just so you know, those you posted will fail inspection.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Yes the light output is gonna suck but it doesn't really matter unless you want really bright blinkers.