Headlight Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I'm in the market for some new headlights (black to match the rest of the truck) and was hoping to start a thread so everyone can see all the different options we have for our trucks and hopefully decide for myself what to get. I previously had ebay black projectors on my 95 and they worked well but yellowed and the middle led lost color.

Heres what I've found so far and feel free to post up info/pics/prices/pros/cons/where to buy etc..

Black Projectors
You must be registered for see images

Black Projector Halos
You must be registered for see images attach

Black Halos

I also found these bumper lights which i was thinking about doing a retro and putting projectors in place of the main bulb. Like an extra headlight/fog light. Only problem is I would have to find a place to remount my washer fluid reservoir.

Bumper Lights

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Just spray paint your stockers. Or get those retarded black covers. Either solution is better than what you posted.

carne asada

Reaction score
Just spray paint your stockers. Or get those retarded black covers. Either solution is better than what you posted.

man do u know anything? jeze

i would def go w/ tyc elegants they ar really good from wut i hear bro

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
I gotta agree with Chris on this. Those are all horrendous looking and aftermarket projectors are junk. Tint your stocks or get a set of TYCs and tint them

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't tint your stock headlight I know from experience it sucks even with hids the light output isn't great. Id say go with the first set you posted I installed a set of the one with the dual halos for a friend they looked super cheap.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
This was my 98, they looked awesome, came with all the bulbs, never leaked, didn't affect light output too much, was the full set of 8, and were only $100. If anyone is interested I can find the link to them.

Link, right now!