Dorman HD front end parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoez71

Reaction score
Searched to no avail. Just looking for exp with these for a 99 2 door Z71. Seem to be built well according to their youtube videos. Thank all

Das Hatt

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
which parts specifically are you looking for? Control arms, bushings, ball joints, shocks? Each type of part has better company recommendations than Dorman.

I would not trust Dorman for anything safety related and i put all front end parts in that category.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Do Not, I repeat Do Not, use Dorman products whenever possible. On my 2005 Tahoe Z71, that I have gone thru and done extensive work on, there is not one Dorman part. I use Genuine GM or AC Delco whenever possible.

You want cheap, go ahead and buy Dorman. I will say I have used them for customer's vehicles for things like oil pan drain plugs and clips assortments and such.

Tahoez71

Reaction score
Thanks all for the replies. Sorry I wasn't more precise. Here are a few parts. Pitman arms , idler arm, upper and lower ball joints etc. I made a mistake it's actually their RD line. Link to video. I'm am open to the ttx line as well. Just thought I'd throw this out there.

Dorman RD